Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Trying Not to Lose My Mind and or Soul

















Mom, don't read this one!

today I woke up at 11 am with a start when my friend Seong Ah knocked on my door ready to start our all day studying extravaganza.

we hit the ground running--- read, wrote, and highlighted ourselves silly in between freak outs about the insane amount of work to be done and email/facebook breaks. just kidding, but not really..

me being me, I still managed to do all of this, save the world, AND be home for dinner by 6. PLUS a few other amazing accomplishments...


Top 5 incredulous things I managed to do today IN LIEU of studying for finals:


5. microwaving M&M's
4. writing a firery email to a white supremacy group challenging some of their beliefs
3. reorganizing the pictures, cards, and magnets on my refrigerator
2. going with my friend to all 16 floors in our building to every trashroom, looking for treasures that people are a-tossin! and I DID find some things! (college students throw out TONS of perfectly awesome stuff during move-out times!!)
1. writing this post

me and seong: "LET US DIE."

3 comments:

Mike said...

Seriously, college kids do throw out so much good stuff at move out time. It must be nice to be albe to do that haha. Found an apartments worht of furniture, for the most part, from college kids throwing things out, lol.

And...what happens to microwaved m&m's?

The Jones' said...

HI Meredith! I have been meaning to read your blog for a while now but was having a hard time finding a few minutes to check it out. It is great to hear how you are doing and hopefully I will see you at Faith this summer!!

Wendy Melchior said...

How are you making out, dearheart? Finished?